Connect with us


Who was Mary Anderson and when she disappeared?

Who was Mary Anderson and when she disappeared?



On Saturday, July 16, at approximately 10.30 p.m., Mary Anderson, who is 23 years old, was last seen alive.

When she was last seen in Hudson, New Hampshire, she was behind the wheel of her 2017 Toyota Tacoma, which was navy blue.

Who was Mary Anderson and when she disappeared?

Mary Anderson was 23 years old and came from a close-knit family in the Massachusetts town of Harvard.

Anderson’s family told the police that she was missing Sunday night.

Vermont State Police said a corpse found in a vehicle near Brattleboro, Vermont, on Tuesday has been tentatively identified as that of a woman reported missing from Harvard, Massachusetts.

Mary Anderson, age 23, was spotted in the area of Hudson, New Hampshire, about 10:30 p.m. the night before she went missing. Saturday while operating a navy blue 2017 Toyota Tacoma bearing the license plate 8DXW20 in the state of Massachusetts.


The body of the woman was discovered in the truck on Elliot Street at 12:55 in the morning, according to the police.

Vermont State Police have stated that they are attempting to contact and speak with Anderson’s ex-boyfriend, Matthew Davis, who is 34 years old and hails from Fitchburg, Massachusetts. They believe that Davis may have information that is pertinent to the case.

Matthew Davis

After Mary Anderson was reported missing on Saturday night while traveling in New Hampshire in a dark blue vehicle, police began searching for her former boyfriend, Matthew Davis, 34, and attempting to make contact with him.

According to a statement from the Vermont State Police and the Brattleboro Police Department, “a person of interest who was being sought in connection with the mysterious death of a missing Massachusetts woman was located Tuesday night while wandering in West Battleboro.

At before 7:45 p.m., police shot the man during an attempt to communicate with him; he has now been declared dead.


All of the details surrounding what happened, including which cops fired their firearms, are being investigated as this situation develops.

While the deceased man’s next of kin are notified, his name will be withheld.

It is anticipated that the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Vermont, which is located in Burlington, would conduct an autopsy on Anderson in order to identify the reason and manner of his passing.

In connection with the woman’s disappearance, Massachusetts State Police and state police investigators assigned to the Worcester County District Attorney’s office searched Still River Road in Harvard on Tuesday morning.


Sheila Anderson, the woman’s mother, claimed that her daughter was meant to drive home on Saturday night after spending time with friends in Hudson, New Hampshire. She claimed that because everyone in the family regularly shared where they were, when her daughter failed to return home on Saturday night, she immediately suspected the worst.

“This is not how my daughter acts. She has vanished. As a 23-year-old, she didn’t declare, “Hey, I’m leaving my life and my family.” This is not what is taking place. I’m hoping Mary will return because she’s gone missing,” she remarked.


Top Stories